Every individual has the ability to attain excellence through the transfer of knowledge and assimilation of moral values so as to become professional graduates capable of developing knowledge, self, society and nation
To establish UiTM as a Globally Renowned University of Science, Technology, Humanities and Entrepreneurship
To lead the development of agile, professional bumiputeras through state-of-the-art curricula and impactful research
1. To expedite accessibility to higher education
2. To provide world-class education
3. To offer competitive academic programmes that fulfil market needs, spearhead national development and promote global prosperity
4. To produce well-balanced, entrepreneurial graduates who are globally competent
5. To strengthen the internationalisation of values via enhancement programmes
6. To sustain organisational excellence through effective and efficient governance
7. To champion impactful research through stronger research ecosystem
8. To strengthen strategic alliance with alumni and industries
9. To provide cutting edge ecosystem conducive for academic advancements
10. To regulate cost-effective financial practices towards organisational sustainability
Shared Organisational Values
ESI (Excellence, Synergy, Integrity)
At UiTM, we uphold three enduring shared organisational values: Excellence, Synergy and Integrity.
These shared values shape our strategies, ensure productivity and sustain our role in nation building as we head towards becoming a globally renowned university by 2025.
- Ilmu (Knowledge)
- Disiplin (Discipline)
- Amanah (Trustworthiness)
- Rajin (Diligence)
- Tanggungjawab (Responsibility)
I-DART are five important guiding principles that support UiTM’s shared organisational values. Aligned to UiTM’s mission and vision, they underpin the decisions we make and the work we do.